Effective Date: August 1, 2022
- Your IP address
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referring website
- Pages visited on our website
- Time and date of visit
- Other similar information and statistics about your browsing behavior
- To analyze how our website is used and improve its functionality
- To remember your preferences and settings
- To provide personalized content and advertisements
- To track website traffic and gather statistical information
Types of Cookies We Use: We use both session and persistent cookies on our website. Session cookies are temporary files that are erased when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device until they are deleted or expire. We may also use first-party and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are set by our website, while third-party cookies are set by external services or providers we use.
You have the right to control and manage cookies. You can adjust your browser settings to block or delete cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. However, please note that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your ability to use certain features of our website.
We may also disclose your information if required by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a court order or government inquiry.
Security We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.